We have the expertise to help business owners develop a robust financial planning strategy from the provision of fully autoenrolment compliant employee pensions right through to business protection.
In today's world of tight budgets and timescales, we aim to make this as pain-free as possible for you and will work with you to form well-organised, clearly outlined benefit packages for all your employees, and take some of that weight off your shoulders.
Whether advising either companies or sole traders there are several aspects of the business that we take into consideration:
- Group pensions and National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) pensions (including one-on-one or group training sessions with staff)
- Navigating auto-enrolment
- Corporate financial planning
- Employee benefits arrangements
- Corporate & key person insurance
Employee Benefits & Pension Arrangements
Providing employee benefits is not just a necessity because of legislative requirements but also forms a vital part of building of a successful business. This includes providing staff benefit incentives to attract the best talent to you, and boost morale in the current workforce - giving them a chance to be more involved in your business and giving them a vested interest in their role. We can help set up fully compliant employee pension schemes, keeping you abreast of legislative changes that could impact you, provide workshops for employees about their new pension scheme, provide one-on-one review meetings with your staff, and help you set up more benefit reward and private insurance schemes.
Corporate & Key Person insurance
Just as we, as individuals want to protect the interests of our families if the worst was to happen, we can help you as businesses and business owners protect the interests of your Company and families, for example:
- Protect the Company from financial loss in the event of the death or illness of a key individual.
- Provide share for cash insurance schemes to enable other shareholders/Directors to buy your interest from your beneficiaries in the event of your death: protecting both the Company and its staff by putting it in the hands of those who have the expertise to run it, whilst providing your beneficiaries with an agreed payment in return.
Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and may be subject to change in future.